Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Something I am Thankful for Each Day

One of the items I received for Christmas this year was Velcro straps from my children. I absolutely LOVE these gadgets!
The little soft Velcro straps come in different sizes and colors. The strap has a soft side and a loopy side. It has a slot that the strap fits into when you place it around the cord of your appliance.
You tighten up the strap:
Now you gather up the cord, wrap the velcro strap around the cord and it sticks to itself to hold your cord together. No more dangling cords or rubber bands to hold the cords of your bread machine, toaster, crock pots, and other appliances! It is very handy when you store the appliance, or even when you take a crockpot to an outing and can sit your crockpot on a table without the messy cord all over. I REALLY enjoy mine! I believe that our children bought these at Wal-Mart in the hardware dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment